Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

great.

Now you should make one for when they caught the rubber.

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

Once again you fail to disappoint.

I am always breath taken at how all your games give off a simplistic feel and a heartwarming message. Never stop doing what you are doing because of what others think.

Ether War Ether War

good god!

Most of the time I found my self getting lost in space because I was marveling at the aesthetic appeal the graphics engine gave this game! I could not have been more pleased at how smoothly this game ran The upgrades are amazing and the enemies provide with an entertaining thrill once you get the triple shot.

That said, I DO wish that the more powerful enemies would give more than one ether per kill as I wasn't able to get every upgrade in the game.

But this game is otherwise PERFECT. 100/10

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

Another Fantastic piece,

Once again your game exceeds all my expectations indefinitely! The music offered a more dark tone which fit the almost horror-like tone of the game. I found my self jumping at the first telephone scene, and the puzzle that everyone seems to miss, I missed until the end, and It was difficult, was lining up the compass another puzzle? if it is I am going back to play again! Keep up the excellent work!

Inculcation Inculcation

Wow.

This was not what I expected, its dark, horrific theme and atmosphere is one the envelops you and sucks you into the whole plot. The sounds were all spine chillingly well done and the scenery is tremendously amazing! you REALLY deserve all the stars and the 5/5!

KEEP. IT. UP.

Freedom - Person Lost Freedom - Person Lost

Another Beautiful Game by Silerstich

This game offers a small bit of relief for when one is grieving. The message in the game, paired up with the enchanting melody in the background give it a serene feel. Excellence all around! I cannot possibly give this Flash a score UNDER perfect.

Colour My World Colour My World

Beautiful through and through.

It is simplistic and fun, the music creates a wonderful atmosphere and it offers a bit of challenge to those who no not expect it. 15/15

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

I am very impressed

This game exceeded my expectations. granted there ARE a few bugs that could stand to be kinked out. like the detection system it is kind of pick about when it wants to let you live. Also if you are falling and accidentally hit K instead of J when trying to do a sving jump you will roll INTO the block stack and die.

other than that, FANTASTIC job, dude, KEEP IT UP.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

excellently eerie

Brilliant, i was on the edge of my seat, and some of the things actually made me jump. That said, I was expecting the spike room and the smashing wall, but i was expecting something from the "two" and "five" rooms...maybe i just got out of there soon enough xD

Color Strike Down Color Strike Down

stunning

This game features visuals that took my breath away, I could not have imagined that something this fun and addictive was only recently made! Great job Dude!!

10/10 and 5/5